Thursday 1 October 2009


I'm off to Elland Road on Saturday to watch the boys crush Charlton and send us clear at the top of League One (hopefully). I totally missed last season and didn't see a game at all, which I feel pretty poor about, but then again I went nearly 7 months without seeing any family so I guess I had my priorities in the right order. This season's different though, and not only am I ready to re-pledge my true fan status with a handful of home games, but I genuinely feel a real buzz about the club that I reckon will culminate in promotion to the Championship. It's been a long hard slog and turning the club round from the freefalling debt days has been like turning the proverbial oil tanker - slow.

So, fingers crossed for this Saturday; keep them crossed until May.

No comments: